Friday, July 08, 2005

Go, London!

Aino already had this link in her lj, but I'll post it here too. Go and read how the Londoners are reacting to the terrorist attacks of yesterday. Keep it up, you Brits, you!

Nothing remarkable going on in my life lately. Had a wonderful evening at Pub Bremer yesterday at the local sf-fandom's monthly meeting and had a delightful couple hours of chitchatting with my friend Heli today after work. Got Spin 2/05 out from the printing house on time (yay, I'm managing to stay in the planned publishing schedule!), but won't be able to deliver any of those to the Helsinki sf-meet tomorrow, since our driver Ben had to cancel the trip.

Which gives me a completely free Saturday. Nice. I'll clean up the apartment (I haven't had time for that in ages...) and read Lymond. And possibly visit Susanna, to see how she's doing and get some more Lymond to read... ;) I'd say this is a win-win situation. I would've liked to go to Helsinki for sure, but I appreciate the days I don't have anything planned. I'll use the day to recharge my batteries for the fall.

Oh, and tonight I'm going to wait if there's a real thunderstorm coming (looks promising) and then later in the evening I'm going to listen from my balcony if I hear Rammstein performing in Ruisrock. The sounds do travel quite nicely usually. Du, du hast, du hast mich! Rrraaaahh! Amusing. I've sort of learned to listen to the band. :)

That's it for now, folks. Don't have anything really to blog, so I won't keep you from your more important activities any longer. Ta ta.

No comments: