Thursday, April 21, 2005

Meet Fikriya...

Here are two pictures of me in full costume for last Saturday's performance (thanks to Satu for taking them). Not too bad, even though I say so myself. ;) I think I should spend some time in the gym doing something to my "wobbly bits" (as Bridget Jones so nicely put it) around my tummy, but there's still time before the bikini season begins, right? :P


See all those beads and sequins? Those are the ones that kept me awake for six nights...


And some more beads and sequins...

I'll post more pictures tomorrow, now I'm too tired... Nighty night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There must be something wrong with the pictures in this blog entry. :)
Well, the pictures themselves are just fine, but I suspect these cannot be the ones you are refering to. At least I could not see any excessive "wobbly bits" in them how ever hard I looked.

-Ben-

Johanna said...

Aww, Ben, you're too kind. :)

But as you know, some women (like me) tend to be a bit over-critical about themselves sometimes and this is one of those occasions for me... ;)

Johanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.