Sunday, October 10, 2004

Learning things the hard way

Aarggghh. I was just about to publish a post I had written (only moderately long this time) and decided to preview it and check that the links I had put into it actually worked. I clicked on the first one and got the right image and tried to return to the preview page. It had disappeared along with all the links and all the text. Dammit! I'm so mad at this darned program at the moment that I'm not even going to try to recreate the post I had written earlier.

The only thing I will put also into this posting is this. The one thing that cheered me up today when I had huge problems with planning tomorrow's lessons. I'll get back to posting whenever my bloodpressure allows it. Until then I will be staring at the above mentioned picture.

No comments: